The secure future of our food supply depends on our collective ability to innovate legacy business models, supply chains and farming operations, making them transparent, secure and robust. Keystone Farm Future (KFF) is committed to supporting our clients through the innovation of legacy livestock farming models, allowing us to build a more resilient, sustainable and food secure future, through a transformational model for beef production. The KFF model offers greater surety of supply for our clients, an economically sustainable model for our farmers, guaranteed feed stock for our processors, and local, quality meat products for our consumers.
Keystone Farm Future supports our supermarket and restaurant clients through expert herd management, top-quality veterinary care and administrative facilitation of their herds, allowing for:
- Quality, locally raised meats, from farm to table
- Surety of supply, allowing our clients to have the confidence of reliable supply of product even during times of industry disruption
- Clear line of sight across the entire supply chain
- Improved margins with security of costs
- Provenance of product through responsible management and quality animal health care and welfare
- Positive sustainable impact, contributing to the environmental, social and economic vibrancy of our communities
- Beef that qualifies as certified PA Preferred beef, through the PA Department of Agriculture’s PA Preferred Program, recognizing agricultural commodities that are local, quality and Pennsylvania raised/grown.